voila la campagne qui nous faut en Tunisie. Voila sur quoi la societe civile devrait se focaliser et de quoi on devrait parler au lycees.
Les 10 signes qui ne trompent pas!
-When your friend and her boyfriend are together, he calls her names or puts her down in front of other people.
-He acts extremely jealous when she talks to other boys, even when it is completely innocent.
- She apologizes for his behavior and makes excuses for him.
- She frequently cancels plans at the last minute, for reasons that sound untrue.
- He’s always checking up on her, calling or paging her, and demanding to know where she has been and who she has been with.
-You’ve seen him lose his temper, maybe even break or hit things when he’s mad.
-She seems worried about upsetting him or making him angry.
-She is giving up things that used to be important to her, such as spending time with friends or other activities, and is becoming more and more isolated.
- Her weight, appearance or grades have changed dramatically.
- These could be signs of depression, which could indicate abuse.
- She has injuries she can’t explain, or the explanations she gives don’t make sense